Artificial Intelligence helping humans interact more with humans and less with machines
Corstem is a machine learning and artificial intelligence software developer specialized in medical imaging analysis and computer vision. Founded in 2016, its AI-powered tools are setting the standard in dynamic cardiac analysis. Corstem enables a whole new level of efficiency and automation for diagnosis aid to save valuable physician and patient time.
The Corstem CMR Suite application encompasses two software modules (CorPerfusion and CorCINE) intended for post-processing of Cardiac MR image series :
- CorPerfusion : Fully quantitative Myocardial Blood Flow analysis
- CorCINE: Quantitative dynamic function
The XA Suite application encompasses a complete, fully automatic pipeline for post-processing of X-ray angiography images for ischemic artery disease analysis (the CorQCA module).
Universal Tools is a set of three applications :
- CorTrack: Non-linear tracking
- CorMoCo: Non-rigid motion compensation in Cardiac MR images series.
- CorVascular: Real-time vessel segmentation (<70 ms execution)
- E-Mail : email@example.com
- Adress : 400 Montfort St., C-2330, Montreal, Qc, Canada, H3C 4J9
- Tel : (+1)514-655-9952