Corstem is a machine learning and artificial intelligence software developer specialized in medical imaging analysis and computer vision. Founded in 2016, its AI-powered tools are setting the standard in dynamic cardiac analysis. Corstem enables a whole new level of efficiency and automation for diagnosis aid to save valuable physician and patient time.
A software application with two main modules :
- CorPerfusion: Fully quantitative and automatic myocardial perfusion analysis
- CorCINE: Quantitative dynamic function
The XA Suite application encompasses a complete, fully automatic pipeline for post-processing of X-ray angiography images for ischemic artery disease analysis (the CorQCA module).
Universal Tools is a set of three applications :
- CorTrack: Non-linear tracking
- CorMoCo: Automatic non-rigid motion compensation
- CorVascular: Real-time vessel segmentation (<70 ms execution)
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address : 400 Montfort St., C-2330, Montreal, Qc, Canada, H3C 4J9
- Phone : (+1)514-396-8790